Our Top 10 Recommendations for USB Oscilloscopes
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for usb oscilloscopes on the market
Bestseller No. 1
EspoTek Labrador: Easy-to-Use, Open-Source, All-in-One USB Oscilloscope, Signal Generator, Power Supply, Logic Analyzer, Multimeter for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, Raspberry Pi
- Oscilloscope (2 channel, 750ksps)
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator (2 channel, 1MSPS per channel)
- Power Supply (4.5 to 15V, 0.75W max output, with closed-loop feedback)
- Logic Analyzer (2 channel, 3MSPS per channel, with serial decoding)
- Multimeter (V/I/R/C)
Bestseller No. 2
Siglent SDS1104X-E 100Mhz digital oscilloscope 4 channels standard decoder
- 100Mhz, 4 channels, 1Gsa/use, 1Mpts fft
- Standard decoder: iic, spi, uart/Rs232, can, lin
- 16 digital channels (mso) (four channel series only, option)
- USB AWG module(four channel series only, option)
- USB WIFI adapter(four channel series only, option)
Bestseller No. 3
Hantek 2D72 3in1 Handheld Oscilloscope/Waveform Generator/Digital Multimeter with USB Port, 2 Channels 70MHz 250MSa/s Multifunction Tester
- Oscilloscope + Multimeter+ Waveform Generator 3in1; 40 MHz Digital Oscilloscope with 2 channels -- Sample Rate Range 250MSa/s(Single-channel), 125MSa/s(Dual-channel).
- 250M Sampling rate, 70MHZ Bandwidth. 10MV-10V Vertical resolution;
- Large-capacity Lithium Battery + Ultra Low Power + Type C Data Transfer/Charging Interface 18650 replaceable lithium battery power system; Be able to recharged by 5V/2A large current or ordinary
- computer USB port,allow while charging, very convenient and handy; Type C charging interface, after every recharge of 2 hours, the device can be used continuously for a full day or standby more than two months.
- 1year warraty with 30days free return
Bestseller No. 4
Hantek HT6022BE20Mhz 6022be PC Based USB Digital Storage Oscilloscope, 20 MHz Bandwidth
- COMPATIABLE WITH WINDOWS 10,WINDOWS8, WINDOWS7/NT/XP/VISTA;
- Great USB oscilloscope from Hantek
- any win10 driver issue,please kindly message us via amazon
Bestseller No. 5
Owon VDS1022I USB PC Virtual Oscilloscope, MIT USB Isolation, 25 MHz Analog Bandwidth
- Portable: Lightweight and portable design, easy to carry. With USB 2.0 interface, it can be powered over USB connection, plug and play.
- High Performance: With dual-channel input design, 25MHz bandwidth, 100MS/s sampling rate, 5K memory depth, sensitivity up to 5Mv. Makes saving and transferring waveform images easier than ever.
- UI Design: XY and FFT waveforms are displayed on the same screen, FFT mode and waveform can be displayed simultaneously, clear, simple and vivid.
- More Safer: VDS 1022I motor isolation function can keep your computer and equipment safer in the event of a transient shock. USB isolation function effectively reduces signal interference.
- Widely Used: It can be used in electronic circuit testing, circuit functional testing, design and manufacturing testing.
Bestseller No. 6
- Scope 2204A 2 channel 10 MHz, 8-bit oscilloscope with probes
- 10 MHz bandwidth
- 1 GS/s sampling
- Advanced digital triggers
- Arbitrary waveform generator
Bestseller No. 7
Analog Discovery 2: 100MS/s USB Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer and Variable Power Supply
- Two-channel USB digital oscilloscope
- Two-channel arbitrary function generator
- Stereo audio amplifier to drive external headphones or speakers with replicated AWG signals
- 16-channel digital logic analyzer
- 16-channel pattern generator
Bestseller No. 8
DreamSourceLab DSCope U3P100 USB-Based Oscilloscope with 100MHz Bandwidth, 1GSa/s Sampling Rate, 2Gbits Memory, USB 3.0 Interface, 2 Channels
- 2 analog channels, up to 100M front-end bandwidth and max 1GSa/s real-time sample rate. It's achieved by single-chip 1GHz ADC.
- Ultra-portable size, so that you can put it in your shirt pocket. And it's shipped with a storage box for your convenience.
- FPGA-based waveform processing engine. With 2Gbits hardware memory, it has 2M(single-channel) / 1M(dual-channel) sample depth in real-time mode, and 256M(single-channel) / 128(dual-channel) sample depth in single acquisition mode.
- USB 3.0 type-c interface, and it's totally USB port powered.
- Worked with DSView software, which is compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux. DSView also support FFT-based spectrum analysis and x-y mode lissajous figure display. It's also an open source software, you can find it on github.
Bestseller No. 9
LOTO USB/PC Oscilloscope OSC2002L, Sampling 100M S/s, BW 50M Hz, 2-channel ||Oscilloscope+Logic Analyzer || 8~13 bit Vertical Resolution || Protocols Decoding, FFT, Digital FIR Filter || Extension DIY
- Hand-held portable || USB 2.0, USB powered || AC/DC coupling || FFT || Math || X-Y Plot || Interpolation || Acquisition Modes || Hardware trigger || Size: 15.25 x 9.32 x 2.31 cm || Net weight: 210g.
- EXTENSION:Logic analyzer with 6 TTL channels.Extension port DE-15 for DIY.
- Zoom in/out || Mouse wheel control || Auto measurement & cursor/ruler measurement || Annotations || Auto set || Save as image || Save as file || Print
- Waveform recording and playback || Serial bus decoding || Buffer waveform thumbnail || Waveform comparison reference || Over-voltage warning.
- 72 hours data logger || Vertical resolution: 8~13 bit (HiRes mode) || Waveform persistence.
Bestseller No. 10
Hantek 6022BL PC Based USB Digital Portable Oscilloscope + 16 CHs Logic Analyzer, 48MS/s Real-time Sampling, 20MHz Bandwidth
- Excellent industrial design-the same anodised aluminium casing as iPad, which is not only beautiful and tasteful but also greatly enhanced the hardness of aluminum alloy surface, and has good heat resistance and strong wearability
- Standard USBXITM interface, easily inserts into USBXITM housing to make up a combination instrument
- USB2.0 interface, no external power source required, easy to use
- Be suitable for notebook computer, product line maintenance, be used easily on business