Our Top 10 Recommendations for USB Oscilloscopes
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for usb oscilloscopes on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Hantek HT6022BE20Mhz 6022be PC Based USB Digital Storage Oscilloscope, 20 MHz Bandwidth
- USB2.0 interface, no external power source, similar interface with bench oscilloscopes, easy to use
- More suitable for notebook computer, product line maintenance, be used easily on business
- Small size (mm): 200 (L) x100 (W) x35 (H), easy to carry
- High refresh rate, high sampling rate, 48 MS/s real-time sampling
- Software support: Windows 7, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, VISTA
Bestseller No. 2
Hantek 6022BL PC Based USB Digital Portable Oscilloscope + 16 CHs Logic Analyzer Auto Diagnostic Tool
- 20MHz Bandwidth; 48MSa/s Sample Rate; 16 Channels Logic Analyzer; Excellent industrial design-the same anodised aluminium casing as iPad, which is not only beautiful and tasteful but also greatly enhanced the hardness of aluminum alloy surface, and has good heat resistance and strong wearability. Standard USBXI (TM) interface, easyly inserts into USBXI (TM) housing to make up a combination instrument.
- Hantek 6022BL Digital Portable Oscilloscope
- Hantek 6022BL
- Auto Diagnostic Tool
SaleBestseller No. 3
Owon VDS1022I USB PC Virtual Oscilloscope, MIT USB Isolation, 25 MHz Analog Bandwidth
- Portable: Lightweight and portable design, easy to carry. With USB 2.0 interface, it can be powered over USB connection, plug and play.
- High Performance: With dual-channel input design, 25MHz bandwidth, 100MS/s sampling rate, 5K memory depth, sensitivity up to 5Mv. Makes saving and transferring waveform images easier than ever.
- UI Design: XY and FFT waveforms are displayed on the same screen, FFT mode and waveform can be displayed simultaneously, clear, simple and vivid.
- More Safer: VDS 1022I motor isolation function can keep your computer and equipment safer in the event of a transient shock. USB isolation function effectively reduces signal interference.
- Widely Used: It can be used in electronic circuit testing, circuit functional testing, design and manufacturing testing.
Bestseller No. 4
- Scope 2204A 2 channel 10 MHz, 8-bit oscilloscope with probes
- 10 MHz bandwidth
- 1 GS/s sampling
- Advanced digital triggers
- Arbitrary waveform generator
SaleBestseller No. 5
Siglent Technologies SDS1202X-E 200 mhz Digital Oscilloscope 2 Channels, Grey
- 200 mhz bandwidth
- Real-time sampling rate up to 1 gsa/use
- IRecord length up to 14 Mpts
- Standard serial bus triggering and decode, supports iic, spi, uart, Rs232, can, and lin
- 1M points fft
Bestseller No. 6
SainSmart DSO212 Pocket Size Portable Handheld Mini Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Powerful but Simple to Use: Built-in signal generator, it has modes of vertical precise, horizontal precise measurement and triggering threshold. Operation is simple and easy, using taps and swipes much like any smartphone.
- Easy Saving & Manage: Built-in 8MB storage space, it makes saving and transferring waveform data and images easier than ever.
- Color Display: The 2.8" 320*240 bright color TFT display presents any measured AC current, including sine, square, sawtooth, and triangle waveforms.
- Portable & Compact: Its small form factor conveniently fits inside any pocket so it’s always ready when you need it. Built-in 3.7V 500mAh lithium battery.
- Versatile: DS212 is widely applicable in the academic experiment, electronics maintenance, electronic engineering tasks, etc.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Siglent SDS1104X-E 100Mhz digital oscilloscope 4 channels standard decoder
- 100Mhz, 4 channels, 1Gsa/use, 1Mpts fft
- Standard decoder: iic, spi, uart/Rs232, can, lin
- 16 digital channels (mso) (four channel series only, option)
- USB AWG module(four channel series only, option)
- USB WIFI adapter(four channel series only, option)
SaleBestseller No. 8
UNI-T UTD2102CEX Digital Oscilloscope, USB Oscilloscope, 2 Channel, 100MHz, 1 GSa/s
- Suitable Capability: With a bandwidth of 100MHz and a sample rate of 1GSa/s, UNI-T Oscilloscope improves the ability to capture random signals and efficient.
- Multiple Modes: Provide with manual, track, and automatic measurement. With 32 waveform parameters, meet the needs of most project. Also, support waveform recording and playback, so you can review at any time.
- Simple to connect: Capable of sending data via a USB cable to a connected PC, making the system’s upgraded operations easier than ever. Both a USB OTG cable and a software CD are included in the packaging, helping users to take full advantage of the system’s upgraded operational features.
- 7'' LCD Screen with 20 Groups Storage: Equipped with a 7'' TFT LCD screen(800 x 600 resolution), leading to an easy representation of different waveforms and intuitive adjustment of system parameters. It also includes a memory depth of 25kpts and multiple trigger modes. Quick to store up to 20 Groups.
- Easy to Use & 9 Languages: Useful functions on the device’s front panel, including position and scale adjustments, multiple languages, help menu, trigger menu, zero setting, force, cursor, measure, and many other functions. Technical Support to make sure getting started quickly. Supports 9 languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese.
Bestseller No. 9
Owon VDS1022I virtual dual-channel oscilloscope bandwidth of 25Mhz USB 100MS/S sample rate USB isolation
- Ultra-thin body design, easy portability,Record length up to 10M
- Multi-trigger option,X-Y mode, FFT mode with waveform displayed on the same screen
- Up to 100MHz bandwidth, and 100MS/s sample rate
- 2/ 4 channels, 5K record length
- + Friendly UI : FFT, or X-Y, and waveform 2 views displayed on the same screen
Bestseller No. 10
Loto OSC482X, USB Oscilloscope + Signal Generator + Logic Analyzer + Data Logger, 4 in 1, 50M S/s, 8~13 bit Vertical Resolution (PC Oscilloscope + Signal Generator + Logic Analyzer, OSC482X)
- Hand-held portable || USB 2.0, USB powered || AC/DC coupling || Trigger || FFT || Math || X-Y Plot || Interpolation || Acquisition Modes
- Extension port for DIY || Optional modules (logic analyzer/signal generator//DIY modules... ) || Size: 15.25 x 9.32 x 2.31 cm
- Waveform recording and playback || Serial bus decoding || Buffer waveform thumbnail || Waveform comparison reference || Over-voltage warning.
- Zoom in/out || Mouse wheel control || Auto measurement & cursor/ruler measurement || Annotations || Auto set || Save as image || Save as file || Print.
- 72 hours data logger || Vertical resolution: 8~13 bit (HiRes mode) || Waveform persistence.