Our Top 10 Recommendations for Storage Oscilloscopes
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for storage oscilloscopes on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Siglent Technologies SDS1052DL+ 50 MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- 50mhz, two-channel Digital oscilloscope for electronics applications such as product design, assembly lines, repair and servicing, and electrical engineering education^Maximum real-time sample rate of 500MS/s (1 channel) and record length of 32Kpts (1 channel) for acquiring detailed waveforms^New, higher resolution display. Advanced triggers for Isolation of specific signals^Cursors, math, built-in frequency counter, automatic measurements^Now Includes USB and LAN interfaces
Bestseller No. 2
Hantek DSO5202B 200MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscope 1G Sa/S Real Time Sampling (DSO5202B)
- 200 MHz bandwidth - 1GSa/s Real Time sample rate
- Large (7.0-inch) color display,WVGA(800x480) - Record length up to 1M
- Trigger mode: edge/pulse width/line selectable video/slop/overtime etc.
- USB host and device connectivity, standard - Multiple automatic measurements
- Four math functions, including FFTs standard - Provides software for PC real-time analysis
Bestseller No. 3
Rigol DS1102E 100MHz Digital Oscilloscope, Dual Analog Channels, 1 GSa/s Sampling, USB Storage
- 2 Analog channels plus external trigger
- 1 Million point deep memory
- 1 GSa/sec max sample rate
- 5.7 inch TFT QVGA (320X240) with 64K color LCD backlit display
- Trigger modes: edge, pulse width, slope, video, pattern, continuous time, and alternate
Bestseller No. 4
Tektronix TBS1032B Digital Storage Oscilloscope, 2 Channel, 30 MHz Bandwidth, 5 Year Warranty
- Tektronix designed and manufactured
- 7” WVGA (800X480) Active TFT Color Display
- Maximum real-time sample rate of 2GS/s on all channels without interleaving and record length of 2.5kpts per channel for acquiring detailed waveforms
- UL Certified, CE approved, CAT II 300V safety rated
- No cooling fan meaning lower noise, higher reliability
Bestseller No. 5
Hantek HT6022BE20Mhz 6022be PC Based USB Digital Storage Oscilloscope, 20 MHz Bandwidth
- USB2.0 interface, no external power source, similar interface with bench oscilloscopes, easy to use
- More suitable for notebook computer, product line maintenance, be used easily on business
- Small size (mm): 200 (L) x100 (W) x35 (H), easy to carry
- High refresh rate, high sampling rate, 48 MS/s real-time sampling
- Software support: Windows 7, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, VISTA
Bestseller No. 6
Micsig Digital Tablet Storage Oscilloscope 100MHz 4CH TO1104
- 【28 Mpts Memory Depth and ZOOM-Technology】The Micsig TO1000 series provides more accuracy and details of waveforms with 28Mpts memory depth and a ZOOM technology. The tBook mini can record a longer time period also.
- 【Lower noise】Lower noise floor is less than 1mV help you to get more accurate measurements.
- 【31 Types of Auto Measurements】There are 31 auto measurements for the user to choose from on the measure selection page. The tBook mini can measure and show 5 parameters simultaneously.
- 【Multi-Level Intensity Grading Display】"Multi-Level Grading Intensity" display, extensive signal characteristics with a very large number of measurement values can also be displayed completely.
- 【Full Touch control】The full-touch tablet of the tBook mini series turns it into a very compact oscilloscope. In addition to the 8000 mAh battery, it is an ideal mobile handheld measurement device.
Bestseller No. 7
Owon SDS7102 Deep Memory Digital Storage Oscilloscope, 2-Channel with VGA and LAN Interface
- Auto Scale function to simplify the operation -- Smart design body with easy workplace
- Come with SVGA port to enlarge waveform display -- 8 inch high definition TFT display (800 x 600 pixels)
- 10M record length for each channel -- Auto scale function -- Large 8-inch 800x600 pixels display
- Pass/Fail function 7.SVGA output
- Waveform record & replay -- Battery is optional -- Multiple interface: VGA, USB, RS232, LAN
Bestseller No. 8
SainSmart Mini DSO213 Handheld Pocket-Sized Digital Storage Oscilloscope 4 Channels
- Upgrade Version: DSO213 is the latest oscilloscope in the family of SainSmart DSO oscilloscope. Compared with DSO203, DSO213 upgrades its analog bandwidth to 15MHz (DSO203 is 8MHz) and max sample rate to 100MSa/s (DSO203 is 72MSa/s)
- Color Display: The bright color display presents any measured AC current, including sine, square, sawtooth, and triangle waveforms.
- Simple to Use: Operation is simple and easy, using taps and swipes much like any smartphone.
- Portable: Its small form factor conveniently fits inside any pocket so it's always ready when you need it.
- Easy Saving: The built-in 8 MB flash storage makes saving and transferring waveform images easier than ever.
SaleBestseller No. 9
GW Instek GDS-1054B Digital Storage Oscilloscope, 4-Channel, 1 GSa/s Maximum Sampling Rate, 50 MHz, 10M Maximum Memory Depth for Each Channel
- 50MHz bandwidth, 4ch input, 1GSa/s maximum sampling rate
- 10M maximum memory depth for each channel
- 7” 800 x 480 WXGA LCD display, 256 color gradient display function to strengthen waveform performance
- 1Mpts FFT frequency domain signal display
- Zero Key function for horizontal time, vertical voltage and triggering
Bestseller No. 10
Oscilloscope，KKmoon Intelligent Digital Storage 2-in-1 Digital 40MHz 200Msps/S One Key Oscilloscope OSC 6000 Counts True RMS Multimeter DMM AC/DC Voltage Current Resistance Capacitance Frequency Meter
- ‿This is an oscilloscope and multimeter combined test instrument to improve your work efficiency. 200Msps high-speed sampling, 40MHz analog bandwidth, 6000 digital multimeter.
- ‿Rotary knob for switching oscillography with three types of waveform scanning mode i.e. automatic mode, regular mode and single-time mode. Save function for data and waveform in the measurement; a total of 100 sets of data and 50 waveform can be saved.
- ‿Parameters i.e. time base and waveform scanning mode can be set in measurement of waveform. TRMS, measure the virtual value of waveform without taking into account the waveform parameter and distortion. REL, effectively eliminate the lead resistance, distributed capacitance and interference signal.
- ‿The functions include DC/AC voltage/current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, temperature, diode/continuity test, triode. Automatic/manual switching for measuring range and display of measurement data and historic data on the same screen.
- ‿Overload protection 500mA/10Adouble protective tube, dual protection of the instrument. Automatic shutdown if no operations for 15 minutes: bright backlight and clear display. Higher reliability: no adjustment of potentiometer is required for panel calibration and internal storage calibration.