Our Top 10 Recommendations for Owon Oscilloscopes
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Owon Oscilloscopes on the market
Bestseller No. 1
OWON Technologies SDS1102 Digital Storage Oscilloscope, Dual Channel 100 MHz 1GS/s, 7" LCD display 800x480 pixels Input
- Bandwidth 100 MHz; 2-Channel
- Sample rate : 1GS/s;Ultra-thin body
- 7 inch high resolution LCD
- SCPI, and LabVIEW supported
- Vertical Resolution (A/D)8 bits
Bestseller No. 2
Owon HDS1021M-N Series HDS Handheld Digital Storage Oscilloscope and Digital Multimeter, 20MHz, Single Channel, 500MS/s Sample Rate with waveform record & replay、FFT Functions
- MODEL: HDS1021M-N
- Sample Rate (real time ) 500MS/s
- Bandwidth 20MHz
- Horizontal Scale (s/div) 5ns/div～100s/div, step by 1～2.5～5
- Channel single
Bestseller No. 3
Owon VDS1022I virtual dual-channel oscilloscope bandwidth of 25Mhz USB 100MS/S sample rate USB isolation
- Ultra-thin body design, easy portability,Record length up to 10M
- Multi-trigger option,X-Y mode, FFT mode with waveform displayed on the same screen
- Up to 100MHz bandwidth, and 100MS/s sample rate
- 2/ 4 channels, 5K record length
- + Friendly UI : FFT, or X-Y, and waveform 2 views displayed on the same screen
Bestseller No. 4
Rigol DS1054Z Digital Oscilloscopes - Bandwidth: 50 MHz, Channels: 4
- 50 MHz Digital Oscilloscope with 4 channels plus 24 Mpt memory and 1 GSa/sec sampling
- The Number 1 Selling Oscilloscope 4 Years Running!
- 4 Channels, 50 MHz Bandwidth
- Now includes FREE software bundle BND-MSO/DS1000Z built into the unit
- UltraVision: Deeper memory 12 Mpts upgradable to 24 Mpts via a software key
Bestseller No. 5
OWON XDS3104E Digital Oscilloscope 4-channel Desktop DSO Bandwidth 100 MHz Sample Rate 1 GSa/s
- Low background noise.
- 8-inch high resolution LCD (800 x 600), optional multi-touch screen.
- User-friendly operation experience.
- SCPI and LabVIEW supported.
- Multi-interface integration: USB host, USB device, USB port for PictBridge, LAN, AUX, and VGA.
SaleBestseller No. 6
Owon SDS5032E-V Digital Storage Oscilloscope with VGA Port, 2 Channels, 30MHz, 250MS/s Sample Rate
- 30 MHz, two-channel digital oscilloscope for electronics applications such as product design and debugging, repair and servicing, and electrical engineering education
- Maximum real-time sample rate of 125 MS/s per channel and record length of 10 kpts per channel for acquiring detailed waveforms
- Advanced triggers allow isolation of specific signals and a trigger hold-off function stabilizes triggering on complex waveforms
- Four math functions plus FFT and 20 automatic measurements for analyzing waveforms
- 8" color TFT-LCD for viewing waveforms and a VGA port for connecting to an external monitor
Bestseller No. 7
OWON SDS1102 Oscilloscope 2-Channel Digital Oscilloscopes 100MHZ Bandwidth 1GS/s
- This is a super-economical type digital storage oscilloscope
- The 2-channel oscilloscope has 100MHz bandwidth, 1GS/s smple rate
- Ultra-thin body, designed with 7-inch high resolution LCD
- Support for SCPI, and for LabVIEW
- Application for electronic circuit debugging, circuit testing, design and manufacture, education and training, automobile maintenance and testing
Bestseller No. 8
Owon VDS1022I USB PC Virtual Oscilloscope, MIT USB Isolation, 25 MHz Analog Bandwidth
- Portable: Lightweight and portable design, easy to carry. With USB 2.0 interface, it can be powered over USB connection, plug and play.
- High Performance: With dual-channel input design, 25MHz bandwidth, 100MS/s sampling rate, 5K memory depth, sensitivity up to 5Mv. Makes saving and transferring waveform images easier than ever.
- UI Design: XY and FFT waveforms are displayed on the same screen, FFT mode and waveform can be displayed simultaneously, clear, simple and vivid.
- More Safer: VDS 1022I motor isolation function can keep your computer and equipment safer in the event of a transient shock. USB isolation function effectively reduces signal interference.
- Widely Used: It can be used in electronic circuit testing, circuit functional testing, design and manufacturing testing.
Bestseller No. 9
Owon SDS7202 200MHz 1GS/s Deep Memory Digital Storage Oscilloscope, 2+1 Channel with VGA and LAN Interface
- OWON SmartDS SDS7202 digital oscilloscope
- Bandwidth : 200MHz
- Sample rate : 1GS/s
- 10M record length for each channel
- Large 8 inch 800 x 600 pixels display
Bestseller No. 10
Owon HDS1021M Series HDS Handheld Digital Storage Oscilloscope and Digital Multimeter, 20MHz, Single Channel, 100MS/s Sample Rate
- Handheld unit combines a 20 MHz, single-channel digital oscilloscope for viewing electrical signals with a digital multimeter for measuring voltage, current, resistance, and capacitance
- Oscilloscope's maximum real-time sample rate is 100 MS/s and record length is 6,000 points for acquiring detailed waveforms
- Manual- and auto-ranging multimeter provides options for user control
- 3.5" color TFT-LCD for viewing waveforms and measurements
- Meets EN 61010-1:2001 safety standard, and is rated for CAT II installations to 400V