Our Top 10 Recommendations for Mini Oscilloscopes
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for mini oscilloscopes on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
YEAPOOK ADS5012h Handheld Digital Portable Oscilloscope Mini Storage Oscilloscope Kit with 100MHz Bandwidth 500MS/s Sampling Rate 2.4'' TFT LCD Display
- 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 : 100 MHz analog bandwidth,Real-time sampling rate up to 500MSa / s and the price is moderate.
- 𝐇𝐃 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 : 2.4'' color TFT- LCD display with 320 x 240 resolution.
- 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 : Ultra small form factor easy to hand-held and carry. it's always ready when you need it.
- 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 : The built-in 64 MB flash storage for up to 2000 waveform images.The storage process is easy and fast.
- 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 : Auto/Normal/Single 3 Trigger modes,it is easy to capture instantaneous waveform.
Bestseller No. 2
SainSmart DSO212 Pocket Size Portable Handheld Mini Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Powerful but Simple to Use: Built-in signal generator, it has modes of vertical precise, horizontal precise measurement and triggering threshold. Operation is simple and easy, using taps and swipes much like any smartphone.
- Easy Saving & Manage: Built-in 8MB storage space, it makes saving and transferring waveform data and images easier than ever.
- Color Display: The 2.8" 320*240 bright color TFT display presents any measured AC current, including sine, square, sawtooth, and triangle waveforms.
- Portable & Compact: Its small form factor conveniently fits inside any pocket so it’s always ready when you need it. Built-in 3.7V 500mAh lithium battery.
- Versatile: DS212 is widely applicable in the academic experiment, electronics maintenance, electronic engineering tasks, etc.
Bestseller No. 3
SainSmart Mini DSO213 Handheld Pocket-Sized Digital Storage Oscilloscope 4 Channels
- Upgrade Version: DSO213 is the latest oscilloscope in the family of SainSmart DSO oscilloscope. Compared with DSO203, DSO213 upgrades its analog bandwidth to 15MHz (DSO203 is 8MHz) and max sample rate to 100MSa/s (DSO203 is 72MSa/s)
- Color Display: The bright color display presents any measured AC current, including sine, square, sawtooth, and triangle waveforms.
- Simple to Use: Operation is simple and easy, using taps and swipes much like any smartphone.
- Portable: Its small form factor conveniently fits inside any pocket so it's always ready when you need it.
- Easy Saving: The built-in 8 MB flash storage makes saving and transferring waveform images easier than ever.
Bestseller No. 4
SainSmart DS802 Dual Channel Virtual PC Oscilloscope, 25MHz Analog Bandwidth, 80 MSps Sample Rate
- Real-time Tracking: DS802 can display the voltage waveforms of two independent channels via the real-time data collection.
- Portable Design: Lightweight and portable design, easy to carry. With USB 2.0 interface, it can be powered over USB connection, plug and play.
- Hardware Trigger Function: Single trigger can be carried out in all cases of sampling rate, and sporadic aperiodic signal can be analyzed.
- Waveform Storage: You can save the screen waveform as a text sample point data file. Take screenshots of the current software interface and the waveform window for later viewing and analysis. The waveform displayed on the screen can generate a print report by the print function at any time.
- FFT Frequency Domain Analysis: Real-time display of the amplitude-frequency curve of the fast Fourier transform of the current waveform data. Also it supports AC and DC coupling.
Bestseller No. 5
Cheffort Pocket-Sized Handheld Mini Digital Storage Oscilloscope 8MB Memory Storage 4 Channel 100MSa/s for Electronic Maintenance, Electronic Engineering
- Multiple Purpose: The mini oscilloscope can automatically measure parameters such us voltage, frequency and pulse width.
- Powerful Performance: The oscilloscope analog bandwidth is upgraded to 15MHz, and max sample rate to 100MSa/s. It has 4 Channels, including 2 analog channels and 2 digital channels.
- Multiple trigger modes: Ascend/Descend Edge Trigger, Positive/Negative Pulse Trigger, and Logic Trigger.
- Color Display: The oscilloscope can display the measured AC current in color, including sine, square, sawtooth, and triangle waveforms, making it easy to read.
- Portable: Mini size, light weight and handheld. CE/FCC Certifications. For Tutorial of DS213 You can visit https://youtu.be/anLF1Rd6b6A
Bestseller No. 6
JYETech 'DSO Shell' Oscilloscope DIY Kit w/Enclosure & Clip Probe by NooElec. Low Cost Digital Storage Oscilloscope with 2.4" TFT LCD. Model DSO150 (DSO 150); SKU 15001K
- Includes everything you need to build your very own oscilloscope! A clip probe, plastic enclosure, and full product documentation are included
- DSO150 (15001K) kit is an upgrade to the popular DSO138 scope kit. Contains a 2.4" color TFT LCD (320x240) display and optical encoder for navigation
- We strive to send the most current revision available. The current PCB version shipping for this listing is revision 'E', which has a variety of enhancements over previous versions. For more information on product changes, please visit the product page on NooElec's or JYETech's website
- Counterfeit versions of this product are available from other Amazon sellers. NooElec is an authorized distributor of JYETech products, which can be verified through their website or your device serial number. Warranty and support service through JYETech is included in your purchase
- 24/7 support service. We speak your language! Please contact our support team if you have any questions about your product, technical or otherwise
SaleBestseller No. 7
WisTek DSO Shell Oscilloscope Full Assembled with BNC-Clip Cable Probe, 1MSa/s, 0-200KHz, 5mV/div Sensitivity and 2.4-inch Color TFT Display
- With Automatic mode, conventional mode and single trigger mode. Included 10:1 BNC probe and 9V DC power charger included, Convenient to capture the instantaneous waveform. With secondary development on the basis, can be changed to voltmeter, data loggers. 2.4-inch color TFT display
- Waveform parameter digital display include: Frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values and effective value; Adopts ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8)
- Rising or falling edge trigger are available, also the trigger level position and vertical displacement are adjustable. Short-circuit and open-circuit detection to find out the soldering error
- Observable the previous waveform before trigger (negative delay). Freeze waveform display at any time (HOLD function). Come with instructions, easy to install and operate
- Waveform storage function: Waveform will not lose when save/tune out the waveform/shutdown waveform. Test signal source with 1KHz /3.3V square wave
Bestseller No. 8
Cheffort Pocket-Sized Handheld Mini Digital Storage Oscilloscope 8MB Memory Storage 2 Channel 10MSa/s for Electronic Maintenance, Electronic Engineering
- Multiple Purpose: Inbuilt signal generator/10Hz-1MHz square wave (duty adjustable) or 10Hz-20KHz Sine/Square/Triangle/Sawtooth wave. Built-in 3.7V 500mAh lithium battery, adopts Micro USB interface for charging.
- Powerful Performance: Modes of vertical precise, horizontal precise measurement and triggering threshold. Inbuilt 8MB U-disk storage for waveform data and images.
- Synchronous mode: Auto, Normal, Single, None, Scan.Auto measurement: frequency, cycle time, duty cycle, DC RMS voltage/Vpp /Vmax/Vmin/Vavg.
- Color Display: Pocket size digital storage oscilloscope meets basic electronic engineering requirements.2.8" 320*240 Colorful TFT display, mini and compact design with thumb wheel adjust key.
- Simple to Use: 2-channel, 1MHz bandwidth, 1MΩ input impedance, 10MSa/s Max. sample rate.Rising/Falling edge trigger; adjustable high/low trigger level and triggering sensitivity. For Tutorial of DS212 You can visit https://youtu.be/7SjsA8iihPg
SaleBestseller No. 9
ALLOSUN Oscilloscope Handheld Scope Digital Storage Meter and Digital Multimeter DMM 25MHz Single Channel, Model:EM125
- Power supplied by 1 piece 3.7V Lithium battery.(Battery included in the equipment)
- It uses a high speed AD sampler to convert the input analog signal into digital signal and displays the signal on a 128 x 64 LCD after processing the signal through a high-speed CPU.
- It uses a high speed comparator to get a good edge trigger for a steady display, which is good for observation.
- Its mustimeter part uses a dedicated, 6000-count chip, which can provide a higher precision.
- Portable size but come with great and multi-function.
Bestseller No. 10
MakerFocus Digital Oscilloscope Handheld Portable Mini Oscilloscope 5012H with 2.4" 320240 LCD Display Screen 100MHz Bandwidth and 500MS/s Sampling Rate for Electronics DIY and Equipment Debugging
- Use Manual - https://drive.google.com/open?id=19XR-Piu3N-zBmjkcav9KegYY5z-WbBgx; With 100MHz analog bandwidth and 500MS/s sampling rate (1X=5MHz, 10X=100MHz). Complete triggering function (single, normal, automatic).
- This 5012H oscilloscope is a versatile, highly practical, cost-effective handheld oscilloscope for the maintenance industry and the R&D industry with real-time sampling rate of up to 500MS/s and 100MHz analog bandwidth.One-button Waveform Storage - Built-in 64M storage space, maximum storage of 2000 waveform pictures. Built-in 3000mAh rechargeable lithium battery, fully charged for 12 hours of continuous use.
- Intelligent Anti-Burn - 1X can withstand up to 600V withstand voltage. Display high-definition LCD screen with 2.4 inch 320*240 resolution. Ultra-small size, easy to carry, with anti-slip and anti-drop silicone sleeve.
- Powerful Waveform File Manager - Supporting for thumbnail browsing, viewing, detail viewing, page turning, deletion and more. Memory compression technology, waveform refresh screen does not flicker. The screen brightness can be adjusted.
- Application: Electronics DIY, appliance repairing, car repairing, equipment debugging, scientific research and education and product development.