Our Top 10 Recommendations for DSO Oscilloscopes
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for dso oscilloscopes on the market
Bestseller No. 1
SainSmart DSO212 Pocket Size Portable Handheld Mini Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Powerful but Simple to Use: Built-in signal generator, it has modes of vertical precise, horizontal precise measurement and triggering threshold. Operation is simple and easy, using taps and swipes much like any smartphone.
- Easy Saving & Manage: Built-in 8MB storage space, it makes saving and transferring waveform data and images easier than ever.
- Color Display: The 2.8" 320*240 bright color TFT display presents any measured AC current, including sine, square, sawtooth, and triangle waveforms.
- Portable & Compact: Its small form factor conveniently fits inside any pocket so it’s always ready when you need it. Built-in 3.7V 500mAh lithium battery.
- Versatile: DS212 is widely applicable in the academic experiment, electronics maintenance, electronic engineering tasks, etc.
SaleBestseller No. 2
WisTek DSO Shell Oscilloscope Full Assembled with BNC-Clip Cable Probe, 1MSa/s, 0-200KHz, 5mV/div Sensitivity and 2.4-inch Color TFT Display
- With Automatic mode, conventional mode and single trigger mode. Included 10:1 BNC probe and 9V DC power charger included, Convenient to capture the instantaneous waveform. With secondary development on the basis, can be changed to voltmeter, data loggers. 2.4-inch color TFT display
- Waveform parameter digital display include: Frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values and effective value; Adopts ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8)
- Rising or falling edge trigger are available, also the trigger level position and vertical displacement are adjustable. Short-circuit and open-circuit detection to find out the soldering error
- Observable the previous waveform before trigger (negative delay). Freeze waveform display at any time (HOLD function). Come with instructions, easy to install and operate
- Waveform storage function: Waveform will not lose when save/tune out the waveform/shutdown waveform. Test signal source with 1KHz /3.3V square wave
SaleBestseller No. 3
kuman DSO 138 DIY Oscilloscope Kit Opening Source 2.4" TFT 1MSPS Digital Oscilloscope Kit with DIY Parts & Probe, Handheld Pocket Sized 13803K, SMD pre-soldered
- Dso138 2. 4" Tft 1msps digital oscilloscope kit for DIY it's easy to solder.
- Oscilloscope functions with no fancy features. Simplicity in structure and easiness in assembly
- It uses 2. 4-Inch tft lcd (320 x 240 dot-matrix, 262K colors) as its display element and displays nice
- Detailed assembly instructions are provided in combination with troubleshooting guide and schematc.
- 7-24 friendly customer service provided.
Bestseller No. 4
JYETech DSOShell Fully Assembled Portable Oscilloscope w/Enclosure & 10x BNC Probe by NooElec. Low Cost Digital Storage Oscilloscope with 2.4" TFT LCD. Model DSO150 (DSO 150); SKU 15001
- DSO Shell is a budget-friendly, beautiful, portable oscilloscope with 2.4" color TFT LCD!
- Includes a 1x/10x BNC oscillscope probe and enclosure. FULLY ASSEMBLED! Just add a power supply and start testing!
- DSO150 has similar bandwidth as DSO138 but contains significant improvements in structure, mechanics, and operation
- DSO150 runs on 9V power supply (do not use voltage higher than 10V!) The power jack on the mainboard accepts standare 5.5mm/2.1mm DC plug. Alternative 2-pin connector (0.1" pitch) is also provided to connect to different power sources
- Nooelec is an authorized seller of JYEtech products. Original product guarantee: Each product contains 8-character unique JYETech product ID (PID, can be found on sticker or power-up screen). Buyers are encouraged to verify product genuineness by emailing the PID to [email protected]
SaleBestseller No. 5
Siglent Technologies SDS1202X-E 200 mhz Digital Oscilloscope 2 Channels, Grey
- 200 mhz bandwidth
- Real-time sampling rate up to 1 gsa/use
- IRecord length up to 14 Mpts
- Standard serial bus triggering and decode, supports iic, spi, uart, Rs232, can, and lin
- 1M points fft
Bestseller No. 6
JYETech 'DSO Shell' Oscilloscope DIY Kit w/Enclosure, 100MHz Probe, Clip Probe & ESD-Safe Silicone Mat
- Build your own color oscilloscope! Basic through-hole soldering skills are required (surface mount parts are pre-soldered to PCB)
- Purchase includes full oscilloscope kit with parts, plastic enclosure, 100MHz oscilloscope probe, additional alligator clip probe, and ESD-safe mat for protecting your desk while soldering
- Printed instructions, troubleshooting guide and schematic are also included
- Contains a 2.4" color TFT LCD (320x240) display and optical encoder for navigation
- DSO150 (15001K) kit is an upgrade to the popular DSO138 scope kit
Bestseller No. 7
DSO 138 Oscilloscope Kit Open Source with Probe 2.4" TFT 1Msps Digital Oscilloscope Kit with DSO 138 Case + Probe 13803K for Electronic Learning Set
- This kit uses ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and includes a 2.4-inch color TFT display screen, can be used as ARM test development board.Can freeze at any time waveform display (HOLD function).Comes 1Hz /3.3V square wave test signal source.
- With automatic, regular and one-shot modes, easy to capture the moment waveform.Available rising or falling edge trigger.Observable previous trigger waveform (negative delay).
- With waveform parameter digital display, including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.Waveform storage function: will not lose the waveform after power off.
- Partially open-sourced,the MCU has been programmed.The oscilloscope circuit boards components are pre-soldered, no need soldered by yourself.The case is unassembled and requires assembly.
- Adjustable vertical displacement,and with instructions,which increase the likelihood of adding different features or developing new applications on the hardware for users.
Bestseller No. 8
Seeed Studios TOL01241P Digital Storage Oscilloscope, Nano v3, 105 mm x 53 mm x 8 mm Size
- Portable and lightweight
- Color display
- Waveform storage and playback
- 6 triggering modes
- 200Khz analog bandwidth
Bestseller No. 9
STARTO Handheld Digital Oscilloscope Kit 2.4” TFT with BNC-Clip Cable Probe and Power Supply (Assembled Finished Machine) SQ15001 (White)
- STARTO SQ15001 oscilloscope is an assembled finished machine. NOT DIY PART, it can be used directly to avoid assembling welding process problems and greatly saves the assembly time.
- The sensitivity has been extended in both directions in width and height, which is wider and higher than others. It reaches 5mV/div -- 20V/div, while others is only 10mV / div - 5v / div.
- It has been added the rotary encoder, makes parameter adjustment more quicker and easier
- For this updated digital oscilloscope, includes a 9V power adapter, so you can use it by plug it in directly, so convenience that you don't need to place another order for the power adapter.
- Detailed Operation instructions, troubleshooting guide and schematic are also provided.
Bestseller No. 10
SainSmart Mini DSO213 Handheld Pocket-Sized Digital Storage Oscilloscope 4 Channels
- Upgrade Version: DSO213 is the latest oscilloscope in the family of SainSmart DSO oscilloscope. Compared with DSO203, DSO213 upgrades its analog bandwidth to 15MHz (DSO203 is 8MHz) and max sample rate to 100MSa/s (DSO203 is 72MSa/s)
- Color Display: The bright color display presents any measured AC current, including sine, square, sawtooth, and triangle waveforms.
- Simple to Use: Operation is simple and easy, using taps and swipes much like any smartphone.
- Portable: Its small form factor conveniently fits inside any pocket so it's always ready when you need it.
- Easy Saving: The built-in 8 MB flash storage makes saving and transferring waveform images easier than ever.