Our Top 10 Recommendations for DSO Oscilloscopes
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for dso oscilloscopes on the market
Bestseller No. 1
SainSmart DSO212 Pocket Size Portable Handheld Mini Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Powerful but Simple to Use: Built-in signal generator, it has modes of vertical precise, horizontal precise measurement and triggering threshold. Operation is simple and easy, using taps and swipes much like any smartphone.
- Easy Saving & Manage: Built-in 8MB storage space, it makes saving and transferring waveform data and images easier than ever.
- Color Display: The 2.8" 320*240 bright color TFT display presents any measured AC current, including sine, square, sawtooth, and triangle waveforms.
- Portable & Compact: Its small form factor conveniently fits inside any pocket so it’s always ready when you need it. Built-in 3.7V 500mAh lithium battery.
- Versatile: DS212 is widely applicable in the academic experiment, electronics maintenance, electronic engineering tasks, etc.
Bestseller No. 2
DSO Nano V3 Pocket-Size 32-Bit Digital Oscilloscope Kit USB Rechargeable 1Msps 0-200KHz 10mV/div with 2.8" Color TFT LCD Waveform Storage and Playback 6 Triggering Modes Built-in Signal Generator
- 【Pocket-Size】The DSO Nano V3 is a pocket-size compatible 32bit digital storage oscilloscope. Based on ARM-M3, it's equipped with 320*240 color display, features a firmware and an embedded 2 Mbyte storage chip, USB port with recharging function. It's compact, simple to operate; meets the basic demands of school lab, electric furniture repairment and electric engineering.
- 【Features】Portable and lightweight | Color display | Waveform storage and playback | 6 triggering modes | 200Khz Analog Bandwidth | Complete measurement markers and signal characteristics | Built-in Signal Generator | Accessories available.
- 【Technical Details】Analog Broadband: 0-200kHz | Max. Sampling Rate: 1Msps 12 bit | Sampling Storage Depth: 4096 points | Transverse Sensitivity: 1uS/Div~10S/Div(1-2-5 stepping) | Vertical Sensitivity: 10mv/Div~10V/Div(x1 probe) 0.5V/Div~10V/Div(x10 probe) | Input Resistance: >500KΩ | Max. Input Voltage: 40Vpp(x1 probe) | Inbuilt Test Signal: 10Hz~1MHz(1-2-5 stepping).
- 【USB Rechargeable】The DSO Nano can be powered by the internal 500mAh LiPo battery or by the external mini-USB port. Charging takes about 2 hours 20 minutes to reach 4.12V. A brand-new unit can only run about 1 hour by the battery, but the battery life will be extended after the LiPo battery is fully charged.
- 【Tech Support】Visit >>Seeed Wiki<< from Seeed Studio official page for more tech support and tutorials.
Bestseller No. 3
JYETech DSOShell Fully Assembled Portable Oscilloscope w/Enclosure & 10x BNC Probe by NooElec. Low Cost Digital Storage Oscilloscope with 2.4" TFT LCD. Model DSO150 (DSO 150); SKU 15001
- DSO Shell is a budget-friendly, beautiful, portable oscilloscope with 2.4" color TFT LCD!
- Includes a 1x/10x BNC oscillscope probe and enclosure. FULLY ASSEMBLED! Just add a power supply and start testing!
- DSO150 has similar bandwidth as DSO138 but contains significant improvements in structure, mechanics, and operation
- DSO150 runs on 9V power supply (do not use voltage higher than 10V!) The power jack on the mainboard accepts standare 5.5mm/2.1mm DC plug. Alternative 2-pin connector (0.1" pitch) is also provided to connect to different power sources
- Nooelec is an authorized seller of JYEtech products. Original product guarantee: Each product contains 8-character unique JYETech product ID (PID, can be found on sticker or power-up screen). Buyers are encouraged to verify product genuineness by emailing the PID to [email protected]
SaleBestseller No. 4
Siglent Technologies SDS1202X-E 200 mhz Digital Oscilloscope 2 Channels, Grey
- 200 mhz bandwidth
- Real-time sampling rate up to 1 gsa/use
- IRecord length up to 14 Mpts
- Standard serial bus triggering and decode, supports iic, spi, uart, Rs232, can, and lin
- 1M points fft
Bestseller No. 5
kuman DSO 138 DIY Oscilloscope Kit Opening Source 2.4" TFT 1MSPS Digital Oscilloscope Kit with DIY Parts & Probe, Handheld Pocket Sized 13803K, SMD pre-soldered
- Dso138 2. 4" Tft 1msps digital oscilloscope kit for DIY it's easy to solder.
- Oscilloscope functions with no fancy features. Simplicity in structure and easiness in assembly
- It uses 2. 4-Inch tft lcd (320 x 240 dot-matrix, 262K colors) as its display element and displays nice
- Detailed assembly instructions are provided in combination with troubleshooting guide and schematc.
- 7-24 friendly customer service provided.
Bestseller No. 6
WisTek DSO Shell Oscilloscope Full Assembled with BNC-Clip Cable Probe, 1MSa/s, 0-200KHz, 5mV/div Sensitivity and 2.4-inch Color TFT Display
- With Automatic mode, conventional mode and single trigger mode. Included 10:1 BNC probe and use 9V DC power charger (not include), Convenient to capture the instantaneous waveform. With secondary development on the basis, can be changed to voltmeter, data loggers. 2.4-inch color TFT display
- Waveform parameter digital display include: Frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values and effective value; Adopts ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8)
- Rising or falling edge trigger are available, also the trigger level position and vertical displacement are adjustable. Short-circuit and open-circuit detection to find out the soldering error
- Observable the previous waveform before trigger (negative delay). Freeze waveform display at any time (HOLD function). Come with instructions, easy to install and operate
- Waveform storage function: Waveform will not lose when save/tune out the waveform/shutdown waveform. Test signal source with 1KHz /3.3V square wave
Bestseller No. 7
Quimat Updated 2.4" TFT Digital Oscilloscope Kit with Power Supply and BNC-Clip Cable Probe Q15001 (Assembled Finished Machine)
- UPGRADED VERSION - The sensitivity of Q15001 has been extended in both directions and is higher and wider. It reaches 5mV/div - 20V/div. Also, this updated version can be handheld.
- DESIGNING TO YOUR NEEDS - Display and MCU are mounted on the same board (mainboard) to avoid using inter-board pin-headers. Analog channel is placed on a separate board that contains most user install parts, so the analog and digital circuits can be better separated.
- ROTARY ENCODER - It has been added the rotary encoder, makes parameter adjustment quicker and easier.
- ASSEMBLED FINISHED - Quimat Q15001 oscilloscope is an Assembled finished Machine. NOT DIY PART, it can be used directly to avoid assembling welding process problems and greatly saves the assembly time.
- WHAT YOU GET - You will get an assembled oscilloscope, BNC-clip cable and a power pupply. Detailed Operation instructions troubleshooting guide and schematic are also provided.
Bestseller No. 8
DSO 138 Oscilloscope Kit Open Source with Probe 2.4" TFT 1Msps Digital Oscilloscope Kit with DSO 138 Case + Probe 13803K for Electronic Learning Set
- This kit uses ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and includes a 2.4-inch color TFT display screen, can be used as ARM test development board.Can freeze at any time waveform display (HOLD function).Comes 1Hz /3.3V square wave test signal source.
- With automatic, regular and one-shot modes, easy to capture the moment waveform.Available rising or falling edge trigger.Observable previous trigger waveform (negative delay).
- With waveform parameter digital display, including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.Waveform storage function: will not lose the waveform after power off.
- Partially open-sourced,the MCU has been programmed.The oscilloscope circuit boards components are pre-soldered, no need soldered by yourself.The case is unassembled and requires assembly.
- Adjustable vertical displacement,and with instructions,which increase the likelihood of adding different features or developing new applications on the hardware for users.
Bestseller No. 9
SainSmart Mini DSO213 Handheld Pocket-Sized Digital Storage Oscilloscope 4 Channels
- Upgrade Version: DSO213 is the latest oscilloscope in the family of SainSmart DSO oscilloscope. Compared with DSO203, DSO213 upgrades its analog bandwidth to 15MHz (DSO203 is 8MHz) and max sample rate to 100MSa/s (DSO203 is 72MSa/s)
- Color Display: The bright color display presents any measured AC current, including sine, square, sawtooth, and triangle waveforms.
- Simple to Use: Operation is simple and easy, using taps and swipes much like any smartphone.
- Portable: Its small form factor conveniently fits inside any pocket so it's always ready when you need it.
- Easy Saving: The built-in 8 MB flash storage makes saving and transferring waveform images easier than ever.
SaleBestseller No. 10