Our Top 10 Recommendations for DSO Oscilloscopes
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for dso oscilloscopes on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
SainSmart Mini DSO213 Handheld Pocket-Sized Digital Storage Oscilloscope 4 Channels
- Upgrade Version: DSO213 is the latest oscilloscope in the family of SainSmart DSO oscilloscope. Compared with DSO203, DSO213 upgrades its analog bandwidth to 15MHz (DSO203 is 8MHz) and max sample rate to 100MSa/s (DSO203 is 72MSa/s)
- Color Display: The bright color display presents any measured AC current, including sine, square, sawtooth, and triangle waveforms.
- Simple to Use: Operation is simple and easy, using taps and swipes much like any smartphone.
- Portable: Its small form factor conveniently fits inside any pocket so it's always ready when you need it.
- Easy Saving: The built-in 8 MB flash storage makes saving and transferring waveform images easier than ever.
SaleBestseller No. 2
WisTek DSO Shell Oscilloscope Full Assembled with BNC-Clip Cable Probe, 1MSa/s, 0-200KHz, 5mV/div Sensitivity and 2.4-inch Color TFT Display
- DC Power Not included. With Automatic mode, conventional mode and single trigger mode. Included 10:1 BNC probe and use 9V DC power charger (NOT Included), Convenient to capture the instantaneous waveform. With secondary development on the basis, can be changed to voltmeter, data loggers. 2.4-inch color TFT display
- Waveform parameter digital display include: Frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values and effective value; Adopts ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8)
- Rising or falling edge trigger are available, also the trigger level position and vertical displacement are adjustable. Short-circuit and open-circuit detection to find out the soldering error
- Observable the previous waveform before trigger (negative delay). Freeze waveform display at any time (HOLD function). Come with instructions, easy to install and operate
- Waveform storage function: Waveform will not lose when save/tune out the waveform/shutdown waveform. Test signal source with 1KHz /3.3V square wave. Contact us if have any issues
Bestseller No. 3
DSO138 Oscilloscope, DSO 138 DIY Mini Oscilloscope, 2.4" TFT 1MSPS Digital Oscilloscope Kit Handheld Pocket Sized 13803K (Welded Version)
- DSO 138 oscilloscope circuit boards components are pre-soldered, no need soldered by yourself.
- DSO 138 Mini Oscilloscope uses ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and includes a 2.4-inch color TFT display screen, can be used as ARM test development board.Can freeze at any time waveform display (HOLD function).
- DSO 138 Oscilloscope With automatic, regular and one-shot modes, easy to capture the moment waveform.Available rising or falling edge trigger.Observable previous trigger waveform (negative delay).
- This oscilloscope With waveform parameter digital display, including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.Waveform storage function: will not lose the waveform after power off.
- Adjustable vertical displacement and with instructions,which increase the likelihood of adding different features or developing new applications on the hardware for users.
Bestseller No. 4
SainSmart DSO212 Pocket Size Portable Handheld Mini Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Powerful But Simple to Use: Built-in signal generator, it has modes of vertical precise, horizontal precise measurement and triggering threshold. Operation is very simple and easy, using taps and swipes much like any smartphone.
- Easy Saving & Manage: Built-in 8 MB storage space, it makes saving and transferring waveform data and images easier than ever.
- Color Display: The 2.8" 320*240 bright color TFT display presents any measured AC current, including sine, square, sawtooth, and triangle waveforms.
- Portable & Compact: Its small form factor conveniently fits inside any pocket so it’s always ready when you need it. Built-in 3.7V 500mAh lithium battery.
- Versatile: DS212 is widely applicable in the academic experiment, electronics maintenance, electronic engineering tasks, etc.
Bestseller No. 5
Digital Storage Oscilloscopes for Ham Radio
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- ARRL (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 202 Pages - 04/27/2016 (Publication Date) - ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio (Publisher)
Bestseller No. 6
JYETech 'DSO Shell' Oscilloscope DIY Kit w/Enclosure & Clip Probe by Nooelec. Low Cost Digital Storage Oscilloscope with 2.4" TFT LCD. Model DSO150 (DSO 150); SKU 15001K
- Includes everything you need to build your very own oscilloscope! A clip probe, plastic enclosure, and full product documentation are included.
- DSO150 (15001K) kit is an upgrade to the popular DSO138 scope kit. Contains a 2.4" color TFT LCD (320x240) display and optical encoder for navigation
- We strive to send the most current revision available. The current PCB version shipping for this listing is revision 'E', which has a variety of enhancements over previous versions. For more information on product changes, please visit the product page on NooElec's or JYETech's website
- Counterfeit versions of this product are available from other Amazon sellers. NooElec is an authorized distributor of JYETech products, which can be verified through their website or your device serial number. Warranty and support service through JYETech is included in your purchase
- 24/7 support service. We speak your language! Please contact our support team if you have any questions about your product, technical or otherwise
Bestseller No. 7
JYETech DSOShell Fully Assembled Portable Oscilloscope w/Enclosure & 10x BNC Probe by NooElec. Low Cost Digital Storage Oscilloscope with 2.4" TFT LCD. Model DSO150 (DSO 150); SKU 15001
- DSO Shell is a budget-friendly, beautiful, portable oscilloscope with 2.4" color TFT LCD!
- Includes a 1x/10x BNC oscillscope probe and enclosure. FULLY ASSEMBLED! Just add a power supply and start testing!
- DSO150 has similar bandwidth as DSO138 but contains significant improvements in structure, mechanics, and operation
- DSO150 runs on 9V power supply (do not use voltage higher than 10V!) The power jack on the mainboard accepts standare 5.5mm/2.1mm DC plug. Alternative 2-pin connector (0.1" pitch) is also provided to connect to different power sources
Bestseller No. 8
Oscilloscopes for Radio Amateurs
- ARRL Inc. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 128 Pages - 05/01/2015 (Publication Date) - ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio (Publisher)
Bestseller No. 9
DSO Nano V3 Pocket-Size 32-Bit Digital Oscilloscope Kit USB Rechargeable 1Msps 0-200KHz 10mV/div with 2.8" Color TFT LCD Waveform Storage and Playback 6 Triggering Modes Built-in Signal Generator
- 【Pocket-Size】The DSO Nano V3 is a pocket-size compatible 32bit digital storage oscilloscope. Based on ARM-M3, it's equipped with 320*240 color display, features a firmware and an embedded 2 Mbyte storage chip, USB port with recharging function. It's compact, simple to operate; meets the basic demands of school lab, electric furniture repairment and electric engineering.
- 【Features】Portable and lightweight | Color display | Waveform storage and playback | 6 triggering modes | 200Khz Analog Bandwidth | Complete measurement markers and signal characteristics | Built-in Signal Generator | Accessories available.
- 【Technical Details】Analog Broadband: 0-200kHz | Max. Sampling Rate: 1Msps 12 bit | Sampling Storage Depth: 4096 points | Transverse Sensitivity: 1uS/Div~10S/Div(1-2-5 stepping) | Vertical Sensitivity: 10mv/Div~10V/Div(x1 probe) 0.5V/Div~10V/Div(x10 probe) | Input Resistance: >500KΩ | Max. Input Voltage: 40Vpp(x1 probe) | Inbuilt Test Signal: 10Hz~1MHz(1-2-5 stepping).
- 【USB Rechargeable】The DSO Nano can be powered by the internal 500mAh LiPo battery or by the external mini-USB port. Charging takes about 2 hours 20 minutes to reach 4.12V. A brand-new unit can only run about 1 hour by the battery, but the battery life will be extended after the LiPo battery is fully charged.
- 【Tech Support】Visit >>Seeed Wiki<< from Seeed Studio official page for more tech support and tutorials.
SaleBestseller No. 10
kuman DSO 138 DIY Oscilloscope Kit Opening Source 2.4" TFT 1MSPS Digital Oscilloscope Kit with DIY Parts & Probe, Handheld Pocket Sized 13803K, SMD pre-soldered
- Dso138 2. 4" Tft 1msps digital oscilloscope kit for DIY it's easy to solder.
- Oscilloscope functions with no fancy features. Simplicity in structure and easiness in assembly
- It uses 2. 4-Inch tft lcd (320 x 240 dot-matrix, 262K colors) as its display element and displays nice
- Detailed assembly instructions are provided in combination with troubleshooting guide and schematc.
- 7-24 friendly customer service provided.