Our Top 10 Recommendations for Analog oscilloscopes
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for analog oscilloscopes on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Sinometer 10 MHz Single Channel Oscilloscope, CQ5010C
- Lightweight with low power consumption
- TV synchronizing, X-Y operating
- Supplied with 1 (X1, X10) probe and manual
- High performance & sensitive 5mV/DIV
- 90 days money back guarantee and 1 year limited warranty
SaleBestseller No. 2
Siglent Technologies SDS1202X-E 200 mhz Digital Oscilloscope 2 Channels, Grey
- 200 mhz bandwidth
- Real-time sampling rate up to 1 gsa/use
- IRecord length up to 14 Mpts
- Standard serial bus triggering and decode, supports iic, spi, uart, Rs232, can, and lin
- 1M points fft
Bestseller No. 3
Rigol DS1054Z Digital Oscilloscopes - Bandwidth: 50 MHz, Channels: 4
- 50 MHz Digital Oscilloscope with 4 channels plus 24 Mpt memory and 1 GSa/sec sampling
- The Number 1 Selling Oscilloscope 4 Years Running!
- 4 Channels, 50 MHz Bandwidth
- Now includes FREE software bundle BND-MSO/DS1000Z built into the unit
- UltraVision: Deeper memory 12 Mpts upgradable to 24 Mpts via a software key
SaleBestseller No. 4
Rigol DS1202Z-E - Two Channel / 200 MHz Digital Oscilloscope
- 200 MHz Digital Oscilloscope with 2 channels, 1GS/s, 24Mpoint memory
- High performance at an outstanding price
- Two channels
- 200 MHz bandwidth
- Real-time sample rate up to 1 GSa/s
SaleBestseller No. 5
Siglent SDS1104X-E 100Mhz digital oscilloscope 4 channels standard decoder
- 100Mhz, 4 channels, 1Gsa/use, 1Mpts fft
- Standard decoder: iic, spi, uart/Rs232, can, lin
- 16 digital channels (mso) (four channel series only, option)
- USB AWG module(four channel series only, option)
- USB WIFI adapter(four channel series only, option)
Bestseller No. 6
Hantek HT6022BE20Mhz 6022be PC Based USB Digital Storage Oscilloscope, 20 MHz Bandwidth
- USB2.0 interface, no external power source, similar interface with bench oscilloscopes, easy to use
- More suitable for notebook computer, product line maintenance, be used easily on business
- Small size (mm): 200 (L) x100 (W) x35 (H), easy to carry
- High refresh rate, high sampling rate, 48 MS/s real-time sampling
- Software support: Windows 7, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, VISTA
Bestseller No. 7
SainSmart DS802 Dual Channel Virtual PC Oscilloscope, 25MHz Analog Bandwidth, 80 MSps Sample Rate
- Real-time Tracking: DS802 can display the voltage waveforms of two independent channels via the real-time data collection.
- Portable Design: Lightweight and portable design, easy to carry. With USB 2.0 interface, it can be powered over USB connection, plug and play.
- Hardware Trigger Function: Single trigger can be carried out in all cases of sampling rate, and sporadic aperiodic signal can be analyzed.
- Waveform Storage: You can save the screen waveform as a text sample point data file. Take screenshots of the current software interface and the waveform window for later viewing and analysis. The waveform displayed on the screen can generate a print report by the print function at any time.
- FFT Frequency Domain Analysis: Real-time display of the amplitude-frequency curve of the fast Fourier transform of the current waveform data. Also it supports AC and DC coupling.
Bestseller No. 8
SainSmart DS482i 2 Channel Virtual PC/Mobile Oscilloscope, 20Mhz Analog Bandwidth, 50 MSps Sample Rate
- PC/Mobile Supported: Transform your smartphone or tablet into an oscilloscope. Support mobile Android system and Windows' PC screens to watch waveforms, it makes measurement more convenient. Just bring your phone and you can work anytime, anywhere.
- Portable Design: Lightweight and portable design, easy to carry. With the USB 2.0 interface, it can be powered over the USB connection, plug, and play. You no longer need to grab an oscilloscope with your colleagues in the lab, and it is easy to carry on a business trip. You can test it whenever you have an idea.
- .net Software Architecture: With the new .net architecture, it is more stable and more beautiful, with more reliable compatibility.
- Hardware Trigger Function: A single trigger can be carried out in all cases of sampling rate, and the sporadic aperiodic signal can be analyzed.
- Paperless Recorder: Record voltage changes for a long time in 72 hours, generate curves, save data.
Bestseller No. 9
Digital Mini Oscilloscope,Hima 5012H 2.4" LCD Display Screen Handheld Portable Digital Mini Oscilloscope with 100MHz Bandwidth and 500MS/s Sampling Rate
- 【Package includes】: 1 x ADS5012H Oscilloscope Host, 1 x Matching 100MHz Probe (1X and 10X), 1 x Micro USB Data Line, 1 x User Manual.
- 【Function】: automatic, single, normal 3 starting modes. 100 MHz analog bandwidth with real-time sample rate up to 500MSa / s
- 【Large screen】: 2.4-inch color display with IPS technology with a resolution of 320 x 240.
- 【Convenient storage】: One-touch waveform storage with built-in 64 MB flash memory for up to 2000 waveform images.
- 【Engineering commissioning】: DIY production, inverter circuit, switching power supply, oscillation circuit, PVM drive, communication circuit, power amplifier circuit, mains measurement, bus circuit.
SaleBestseller No. 10
Owon VDS1022I USB PC Virtual Oscilloscope, MIT USB Isolation, 25 MHz Analog Bandwidth
- Portable: Lightweight and portable design, easy to carry. With USB 2.0 interface, it can be powered over USB connection, plug and play.
- High Performance: With dual-channel input design, 25MHz bandwidth, 100MS/s sampling rate, 5K memory depth, sensitivity up to 5Mv. Makes saving and transferring waveform images easier than ever.
- UI Design: XY and FFT waveforms are displayed on the same screen, FFT mode and waveform can be displayed simultaneously, clear, simple and vivid.
- More Safer: VDS 1022I motor isolation function can keep your computer and equipment safer in the event of a transient shock. USB isolation function effectively reduces signal interference.
- Widely Used: It can be used in electronic circuit testing, circuit functional testing, design and manufacturing testing.