Our Top 10 Recommendations for 20MHz Oscilloscopes
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 20MHz oscilloscopes on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Hantek 6022BE USB Digital Oszilloskop 2Kanal 20MHz Storage Oscilloscope 2CH
- High performance, 48MSa/s real-time sampling, 20MHz bandwidth
- Be suitable for notebook computer, product line maintenance, be used easily on business
- Standard USBXI(TM) interface, easily inserts into USBXI(TM) housing to make up a combination instrument
- USB2.0 interface, no external power source required, easy to use
- Great industrial design, the high quality anodized aluminum case is extremely durable and heat-resistant
Bestseller No. 2
Fluke 123B Industrial ScopeMeter hand-held Oscilloscope, 2 input channels, 20 MHZ bandwidth
- The Fluke ScopeMeter 120B Series is a rugged oscilloscope for industrial electrical and electro-mechanical equipment troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Two 5,000-count true-rms digital multimeters
- Oscilloscope Bandwidth 20 MHz
- Meter and Scope Recorder
- Shielded test leads for oscilloscope, resistance and continuity measurements
Bestseller No. 3
Owon HDS1021M Series HDS Handheld Digital Storage Oscilloscope and Digital Multimeter, 20MHz, Single Channel, 100MS/s Sample Rate
- Handheld unit combines a 20 MHz, single-channel digital oscilloscope for viewing electrical signals with a digital multimeter for measuring voltage, current, resistance, and capacitance
- Oscilloscope's maximum real-time sample rate is 100 MS/s and record length is 6,000 points for acquiring detailed waveforms
- Manual- and auto-ranging multimeter provides options for user control
- 3.5" color TFT-LCD for viewing waveforms and measurements
- Meets EN 61010-1:2001 safety standard, and is rated for CAT II installations to 400V
Bestseller No. 4
Digital Storage Oscilloscope, 2-Channel, 20MHz-100MHz, USB 0.5 S/s～1 GS/s
- 100MHz bandwidths;1GSa/s Real Time sample rate
- Large (7.0-inch) color display,800x480 Vertical pixels ;Record length up to 10K.
- USB host and device connectivity, standard;Multiple automatic measurements.
- A set of digital multimeters as a gift in the package
Bestseller No. 5
SainSmart DSO212 Pocket Size Portable Handheld Mini Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Powerful but Simple to Use: Built-in signal generator, it has modes of vertical precise, horizontal precise measurement and triggering threshold. Operation is simple and easy, using taps and swipes much like any smartphone.
- Easy Saving & Manage: Built-in 8MB storage space, it makes saving and transferring waveform data and images easier than ever.
- Color Display: The 2.8" 320*240 bright color TFT display presents any measured AC current, including sine, square, sawtooth, and triangle waveforms.
- Portable & Compact: Its small form factor conveniently fits inside any pocket so it’s always ready when you need it. Built-in 3.7V 500mAh lithium battery.
- Versatile: DS212 is widely applicable in the academic experiment, electronics maintenance, electronic engineering tasks, etc.
Bestseller No. 6
Zoxelect 4 in 1 Oscilloscope + Signal Generator + Logic Analyzer + Data Logger Function, C520X Dual Channles 20MHz Bandwith, 50M S/s Sampling Rate
- Portable Size: The handheld oscilloscope is lightweight and convenient to carry to laboratories or outdoor testing. USB 2.0 interface for plug and play.
- Multifunction Tester: Oscilloscope (dual channels, 20MHz) + Signal Generator (13MHz, 48M S/s sampling rate, 1 channel) + Logic Analyzer (4 channels, 3.3V, TTL level)+ Data Logger (72h) functions can meet most of your experimental needs.
- Waveform Storage: You can save the screen waveform as sample point data files in txt, csv, excel, oscxxx, jpg format. It's convienent to record waveform and playback reviewand at any time. It also supports waveform image import and real-time waveform comparison reference.
- Other Functions: It supports spectrum analysis, frequency response curve mapping, expansion modules and serial bus decoding (RS-232,RS-485/422, I²C, CAN,SPI).
- quipped with 2PCS X1/X10 probes, widely used for car inspection and repair, current/voltage recording, ripple and noise measurements, industrial precision testing, lab teaching and so on.
Bestseller No. 7
Hantek PC Based USB Digital Storage Oscilloscope 6022BE 20Mhz Bandwidth by Hantek
- Small size (mm): 200 (L) x100 (W) x35 (H), easy to carry
- High refresh rate, high sampling rate, 48 MS/s real-time sampling
- Software support: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, VISTA
- More suitable for notebook computer, product line maintenance, be used easily on business
- USB2.0 interface, no external power source, similar interface with bench oscilloscopes, easy to use
Bestseller No. 8
Loto USB Oscilloscope OSC482M for Both Android Phone/Tablet & Windows PC, 2 Channels, 50M S/s, 20MHz (Bandwidth), 8~13 bit Vertical Resolution
- Hand-held portable || USB 2.0, USB powered || AC/DC coupling || Trigger || FFT || Math || X-Y Plot || Interpolation || Acquisition Modes.
- Extension port for DIY || Optional modules (logic analyzer/signal generator//DIY modules... )
- Waveform recording and playback || Serial bus decoding || Buffer waveform thumbnail || Waveform comparison reference || Over-voltage warning.
- Zoom in/out || Mouse wheel control || Auto measurement & cursor/ruler measurement || Annotations || Auto set || Save as image || Save as file || Print.
- 72 hours data logger || Vertical resolution: 8~13 bit (HiRes mode) || Waveform persistence.
Bestseller No. 9
Hantek 6254BD USB Digital Storage Oscilloscope 250MHz 1GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform
- It has 4 independent analog channels, 1GSa/s real-time sampling rate, 2mV-10V/DIV input sensitivity, 250MHz bandwidth and Arbitrary Waveform Generator.
- It is powered by USB2.0 Interface, plug and play device with small size which is easy for carrying. High cost performance, pass/fail test, resourceful trigger function, dynamic cursor tracking, waveform record and replay function.
- USB2.0 interface, plug and play, free external power supply.
- Waveform data can be time-and voltage output to EXCEL, BMP, JPG.
- A computer can connect many DSO, extend channel easily.
Bestseller No. 10
SainSmart DS802 Dual Channel Virtual PC Oscilloscope, 25MHz Analog Bandwidth, 80 MSps Sample Rate
- Real-time Tracking: DS802 can display the voltage waveforms of two independent channels via the real-time data collection.
- Portable Design: Lightweight and portable design, easy to carry. With USB 2.0 interface, it can be powered over USB connection, plug and play.
- Hardware Trigger Function: Single trigger can be carried out in all cases of sampling rate, and sporadic aperiodic signal can be analyzed.
- Waveform Storage: You can save the screen waveform as a text sample point data file. Take screenshots of the current software interface and the waveform window for later viewing and analysis. The waveform displayed on the screen can generate a print report by the print function at any time.
- FFT Frequency Domain Analysis: Real-time display of the amplitude-frequency curve of the fast Fourier transform of the current waveform data. Also it supports AC and DC coupling.