Our Top 10 Recommendations for 2-Channel Oscilloscopes
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 2-channel oscilloscopes on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
Siglent Technologies SDS1202X-E 200 mhz Digital Oscilloscope 2 Channels, Grey
- 200 mhz bandwidth
- Real-time sampling rate up to 1 gsa/use
- IRecord length up to 14 Mpts
- Standard serial bus triggering and decode, supports iic, spi, uart, Rs232, can, and lin
- 1M points fft
SaleBestseller No. 2
YEAPOOK ADS5012h Handheld Digital Portable Oscilloscope Mini Storage Oscilloscope Kit with 100MHz Bandwidth 500MS/s Sampling Rate 2.4'' TFT LCD Display
- 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 : 100 MHz analog bandwidth,Real-time sampling rate up to 500MSa / s and the price is moderate.
- 𝐇𝐃 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 : 2.4'' color TFT- LCD display with 320 x 240 resolution.
- 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 : Ultra small form factor easy to hand-held and carry. it's always ready when you need it.
- 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 : The built-in 64 MB flash storage for up to 2000 waveform images.The storage process is easy and fast.
- 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 : Auto/Normal/Single 3 Trigger modes,it is easy to capture instantaneous waveform.
Bestseller No. 3
SainSmart DSO212 Pocket Size Portable Handheld Mini Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Powerful but Simple to Use: Built-in signal generator, it has modes of vertical precise, horizontal precise measurement and triggering threshold. Operation is simple and easy, using taps and swipes much like any smartphone.
- Easy Saving & Manage: Built-in 8MB storage space, it makes saving and transferring waveform data and images easier than ever.
- Color Display: The 2.8" 320*240 bright color TFT display presents any measured AC current, including sine, square, sawtooth, and triangle waveforms.
- Portable & Compact: Its small form factor conveniently fits inside any pocket so it’s always ready when you need it. Built-in 3.7V 500mAh lithium battery.
- Versatile: DS212 is widely applicable in the academic experiment, electronics maintenance, electronic engineering tasks, etc.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Hantek DSO5102P Digital Storage Oscilloscope USB 100MHz 1GSa/s 40K,2 Channel,2CH
- 100MHz bandwidths;1GSa/s Real Time sample rate.
- Large (7.0-inch) color display,WVGA(800x480);Record length up to 40K.
- Trigger mode: edge/pulse width/line selectable video/slop/overtime etc.
- USB host and device connectivity, standard;Multiple automatic measurements.
- Four math functions, including FFTs standard;Provides software for PC real-time analysis.
Bestseller No. 5
Hantek 2C42 Digital Oscilloscope Multimeter USB Portable 2 Channels 40MHz 250MSa/s Multifunction Tester
- Its lithium batteries can be recharged byeither high current-5V/2A or ordinary computer USB interface. Allow while charging, while using, very convenient and handy
- 18650 replaceable lithium battery power system, free from replace battery;
- Type C power + data transfer interface, can share the charger and data cable with your mobile phone;
- AUTO one-key test: Magic tool and essential function for test newbie
- Color LCD screen: exquisite and smooth lines make the waveforms clear and undistorted when magnify; Minimalist keyboard design simplify operation, convenient to use
Bestseller No. 6
SainSmart DS482i 2 Channel Virtual PC/Mobile Oscilloscope, 20Mhz Analog Bandwidth, 50 MSps Sample Rate
- PC/Mobile Supported: Transform your smartphone or tablet into an oscilloscope. Support mobile Android system and Windows' PC screens to watch waveforms, it makes measurement more convenient. Just bring your phone and you can work anytime, anywhere.
- Portable Design: Lightweight and portable design, easy to carry. With the USB 2.0 interface, it can be powered over the USB connection, plug, and play. You no longer need to grab an oscilloscope with your colleagues in the lab, and it is easy to carry on a business trip. You can test it whenever you have an idea.
- .net Software Architecture: With the new .net architecture, it is more stable and more beautiful, with more reliable compatibility.
- Hardware Trigger Function: A single trigger can be carried out in all cases of sampling rate, and the sporadic aperiodic signal can be analyzed.
- Paperless Recorder: Record voltage changes for a long time in 72 hours, generate curves, save data.
SaleBestseller No. 7
UNI-T UTD2102CEX Digital Oscilloscope, USB Oscilloscope, 2 Channel, 100MHz, 1 GSa/s
- Suitable Capability: With a bandwidth of 100MHz and a sample rate of 1GSa/s, UNI-T Oscilloscope improves the ability to capture random signals and efficient.
- Multiple Modes: Provide with manual, track, and automatic measurement. With 32 waveform parameters, meet the needs of most project. Also, support waveform recording and playback, so you can review at any time.
- Simple to connect: Capable of sending data via a USB cable to a connected PC, making the system’s upgraded operations easier than ever. Both a USB OTG cable and a software CD are included in the packaging, helping users to take full advantage of the system’s upgraded operational features.
- 7'' LCD Screen with 20 Groups Storage: Equipped with a 7'' TFT LCD screen(800 x 600 resolution), leading to an easy representation of different waveforms and intuitive adjustment of system parameters. It also includes a memory depth of 25kpts and multiple trigger modes. Quick to store up to 20 Groups.
- Easy to Use & 9 Languages: Useful functions on the device’s front panel, including position and scale adjustments, multiple languages, help menu, trigger menu, zero setting, force, cursor, measure, and many other functions. Technical Support to make sure getting started quickly. Supports 9 languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese.
Bestseller No. 8
Cheffort Pocket-Sized Handheld Mini Digital Storage Oscilloscope 8MB Memory Storage 2 Channel 10MSa/s for Electronic Maintenance, Electronic Engineering
- Multiple Purpose: Inbuilt signal generator/10Hz-1MHz square wave (duty adjustable) or 10Hz-20KHz Sine/Square/Triangle/Sawtooth wave. Built-in 3.7V 500mAh lithium battery, adopts Micro USB interface for charging.
- Powerful Performance: Modes of vertical precise, horizontal precise measurement and triggering threshold. Inbuilt 8MB U-disk storage for waveform data and images.
- Synchronous mode: Auto, Normal, Single, None, Scan.Auto measurement: frequency, cycle time, duty cycle, DC RMS voltage/Vpp /Vmax/Vmin/Vavg.
- Color Display: Pocket size digital storage oscilloscope meets basic electronic engineering requirements.2.8" 320*240 Colorful TFT display, mini and compact design with thumb wheel adjust key.
- Simple to Use: 2-channel, 1MHz bandwidth, 1MΩ input impedance, 10MSa/s Max. sample rate.Rising/Falling edge trigger; adjustable high/low trigger level and triggering sensitivity. For Tutorial of DS212 You can visit https://youtu.be/7SjsA8iihPg
Bestseller No. 9
Hantek HT6022BE20Mhz 6022be PC Based USB Digital Storage Oscilloscope, 20 MHz Bandwidth
- USB2.0 interface, no external power source, similar interface with bench oscilloscopes, easy to use
- More suitable for notebook computer, product line maintenance, be used easily on business
- Small size (mm): 200 (L) x100 (W) x35 (H), easy to carry
- High refresh rate, high sampling rate, 48 MS/s real-time sampling
- Software support: Windows 7, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, VISTA
Bestseller No. 10
- Scope 2204A 2 channel 10 MHz, 8-bit oscilloscope with probes
- 10 MHz bandwidth
- 1 GS/s sampling
- Advanced digital triggers
- Arbitrary waveform generator